BVVB- copper core PVC insulated and sheathed flat cable, is two BV lines with a layer of white sheath.
1. rated voltage: 450/750V and below
2. working temperature: with the -90 suffix type wire long term allowable working temperature should be no more than 90℃, the other models wire allowing the working temperature should not be more than 70℃.
When the cable use environment to prevent thermoplastic flow and allowed to reduce the insulation resistance, can continuous in 90℃ use PVC mixture, under the premise of shorten working hours, the working temperature can be increased to 105℃.
3. single stranded conductor: bare copper wire and stranded wire
4. insulation: polyvinyl chloride
5. sheath: PVC
6. color: White / black and other features
7. use: this product is applicable to the AC rated voltage 450/750V and below power, household electrical appliances, instrumentation and telecommunications equipment, etc.