0.6/1kv aerial aluminum cable 4x25 4x35 ABC Cable Used to supply power,usually from a pole-mounted transformer, to the user's service head where connection to the service entrance.To be used at 600V or less phase to phase and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75°C for polyethy insulated or 90°C for crosslinked.
2. Conductor: Class2 Aluminum, Compact
3. Insulation: XLPE/PE,Extrued
5. Nominal Cross-section: 10mm2 to 400mm2.
6. Standard: IEC 60502,NFC 33 209,ASTM
7. Max. Operating Temperature: 90 °C .
8. Type: ABC Cable, Service Drop Cable.
9.Packing: Wooden Drum or according to the customer requirement.
10.Remark: The cable can be of flame retardant, fire resistance and other property.